Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Salsa&Charity Party

This time my friend Tico asked me to DJ her party. It was a big task for me since the last time I really sat and listened to music was 2 years ago...since then I was out of contact with any "latin thing" including music.
So there I was, playing music for 3 hours. I won't say that it was a piece of cake..it was quite difficult especially after the second hour...I was running out of options.
The people who attended the party were quite demanding, they wanted good music and that's what I gave them..Tito Puente, Joe Arroyo, Oscar de Leon, Victor Manuel, Gilberto Santa Rosa, N'Klabe, etc
It was a great party..not too big, not too small, I made some friends and at the end of it we took this photo showing our newly developeded friendship...
Way to go Tico and all the members...and thanks for inviting me!!!

No comments: